HEAVENLY HEBREW HOME
THE BIBLICAL STRATEGY TO FIND YOUR SOUL MATE
THE PURPOSE OF MARRIAGE
What is the purpose of marriage?
Jewish goal acquisition strategy vs. other common ones
Focus and refine Torah world view
Jewish MO superseding other ones
Marriage is to
1. Marriage is to build a home for God's Spirit. Not because God doesn't have a home, but because God wants His Spirit
to shape the life of the family in order that His intentions and His Spirit shape the world which He made to be one with Him.
2. Teach children to develop relation with their Father in Heaven, hashgachah pratit (Providential guidance)
3. To train kids to love and fear and obey God.
4. Compliance with Torah
5. Recognizing the intention of God
6. Spirit of righteousness and holiness to be maintained and to be transferred to kids
7. Keep joyfulness in your home
8. Teach kids to identify negative impulse
9. Godly values, attitudes with which Jews need to supplement their character, courage, truthfulness, trustworthiness,
righteousness, justice, wholeheartedness
10. Man; zachar memory vs. destruction
11. Woman nekava (straight line, fixed line hope and aim(akaven)
12. Respecting and empowering each other's contribution to making the home, community, planet a home for God. Sanctification
of the mundane. Ending delusion of dualism and tikkun Adam ve Chava,i.e., repairing the sin of Adam and Eve. Anything else
is divisive egotism and is generated by the negative impulse so why should God oversee marriages which end up attacking His